1. What are the principles of ethical decision making?
2. What steps should organizational leaders take to encourage ethical decision making on the part of employees?
3. Describe the steps in analyzing an ethical dilemma.
4. Discuss three of the five types of police misconduct, with examples of each type.
5. Describe the ethical issues faced by prosecutors and defense attorneys.
6. Describe how other ethical systems define what is moral- specifically, ethics of virtue, natural law, religion, and ethics of care.
7. Under corrective justice, distinguish between substantive and procedural justice.
8. Provide justification for police power and the basic ethical standards that derive from this justification and what are the ethical issues involved in proactive & reactive investigations?
9. Describe the types of misconduct by community corrections professionals and provide some of the explanations for this misconduct.
10. What are the elements of any ethical system?