Answer the 5 questions below with as much detail as possible. The attached documents aren’t needed but I added them to help you if needed.
- Write a balanced chemical equation for the process of Cellular respiration.
- The sugar catabolized by cellular respiration is broken down into what useable form of energy?
- Explain what happens to tissues when they can no longer receive enough oxygen to complete cellular respiration.
- Design an experiment to test the rate of cellular respiration of yeast. Be sure to include independent variable, dependent variable, control and negative control (if applicable).
- Describe the differences between the two disaccharides Sucrose and Maltose. How might these affect Baker’s Yeasts’ ability to catabolize these sugars?