As a capstone to your experiences in the course, you’ll be asked to write a well-cited research paper on a subject covered during this course. Your research paper should be more detailed and cover more ground than the discussions and critical thinking essays in the course.
Write a 900- to 1500-word research paper summarizing the state of current knowledge on a subject covered in this course.
Note. Do not rewrite an essay or discussion post. The assignment will demonstrate your ability to select a specific research topic and develop that research topic into a more detailed examination of the issue.
- 900- to 1500-words in length (3 to 5 pages of content)
- 10 to 12 font (Arial or New Times Roman)
- Minimum of 3 academic sources cited
- Contains each of the following:
- cover page
- optional abstract
– Pick any of the 10 topics ( detail on Syllabus page
8) with proper citing.
Good quality work ( no need to be 4 or 5 pages,
2-3 pages are fine with me) and no rush work
because I would know that.
– Last page or last paragraph, please put yourself as
“What would you do or prevent any terrorist attacks in the future”?
Use standardized formats and procedures outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association as a writing style guide.