Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Create a PowerPoint of an overview of your project, then record the presentation of all phases of the education project (this is different from the one used at your event, if you created one for that purpose). This will be presented as if you are in front of a group of peers explaining how your community education project was planned, developed, implemented, and how the outcomes were achieved and then how you evaluated if your goals were met.
- Please make certain to show your close up picture of your face and your ID at the beginning of the recording for student verification. Picture ID can be a driver’s license, work ID, or any ID with your name and picture on it.
- Practice Hours: each module has a minimum required practice hours related to your work on the main education project. Practice hours relate to time spent on project work (Discussion Board work does not apply). Document your hours for Module 7 in Project Concert. Access Project Concert. You should have an estimated 10-15 hours for this module. Minimum required hours must be entered into Project Concert for Module 7. Some states/entities require hour logs for certification or employment. It is the student’s professional responsibility to ensure all hours are entered correctly in order to meet these requirements. Please see the Project Concert directions document in the Learning Materials on how to enter hours.
- Presentation: Use presentation software (ex. PowerPoint, Google Slides) to create a visual presentation. Then utilize a recording platform of your choice (screencast-o-matic.com works) and either upload as an mp4 or share the link directly to the video in the dropbox. ***Please do not record as voice-over using the PowerPoint platform, where you record voice on each individual slide because this cannot be saved in mp4 format or a link.*** If you submit your assignment as a PowerPoint with voice over recording you will not receive credit for your assignment (or partial credit as you did not meet the full requirements of the assignment.