Building an effective team is more than just choosing team members, you will to consider many factors.
Recall the dynamics of the organization:
Organization: Health Care Inc.
Employees: 15-20 thousand worldwide
Employee Occupations: Nurses, IT Specialist, Human Resources, Administration Staff, Management, Nursing Assistants (various levels & positions)
***Goal of team: The business needs to expand to remain competitive in the worldwide marketplace. A team needs to be created to help the organization evaluate, justify, and propose ideas.
Business Module: Contract Nurses and Nursing Assistants to organizations worldwide.
*******For the first phase of your project, using your reading and other resources, create your plan for building your team by answering the following:
- Using the five stages of the team building process, create specific examples work through the stage. For example, what tasks or rules would you establish?
- Decide team size, select team members, and justify section.
- For example, which employee positions would you include (Nurses, HR, management, etc)
- Construct a reward system that the team committed to the goals.
- Develop a strategy to deal with team emotions.
- From your knowledge of teambuilding so far, prioritize the top three items that will help your team be effective.
- For example, creating strong team goals will help the team focus on the end results and enhance effectiveness.