- What is the plain view doctrine? Discuss its three requirements.
- “If the three requirements for the plain view doctrine are not met, any evidence seized is not admissible in court.” Is this statement true or false? Explain your answer.
- What is inadvertence? Is it a plain view requirement? Give an example of inadvertence.
- What is curtilage? How is curtilage determined?
- What four constitutional rights are likely to be invoked by suspects during the pretrial identification stage? Briefly discuss how each applies to lineups, showups, and photographic displays.
- “A suspect is entitled to a lawyer during a police lineup.” Is this statement true or false? Explain your answer.
- “A suspect’s right to protection against self-incrimination is violated in a police lineup.” Is this statement true or false? Justify your answer.
- What can the police do if a suspect refuses to appear in a lineup?
https://expert-tutor.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://expert-tutor.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-11-25 23:45:552021-11-25 23:45:55Plain View and Lineups