Use scholarly journals or trade publications, a case study or profile of an organization that has implemented employee engagement programs.
Using the example or case study you selected, reflect on how to measure an organization’s implementation of employee engagement programs. In a 2–3-page paper, complete the following:
- Describe the employee engagement programs implemented in the organization.
- Drawing on your understanding of measuring effectiveness of employment engagement programs from both personal experience and the literature of the field, assess how to best measure the effectiveness of these programs. Include in your assessment what you know about the measurement efforts already undertaken by the organization.
- Generate a list of legal considerations when conducting research on HRM programs and initiatives.
- Generate a list of ethical considerations when conducting research on HRM programs and initiatives. Consider here, too, codes of conduct unique to particular industries that should be followed.
- Report on how these measurement tools can be or have been applied to your own work experiences. Provide examples of common attributes and questions that appear in measurement instruments designed to survey employee opinions and attitudes toward the organization.
- Assemble a list of five best practices for measuring an organization’s success at implementing employee engagement programs. To do so, draw on your own experience, as well as on articles in trade publications and research in scholarly literature.
- Written communication: Your writing should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Your paper should be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style.
- Length: 2–3 typed and double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.