- Assume someone is talking on her cell phone with her parents while standing in the hallway of a university building between classes. She is telling them confidential things she does not want anybody else to hear. Does she have a reasonable expectation of privacy? Justify your answer.
- What are the four requirements of a valid search warrant? Discuss each.
- What categories of items are subject to search and seizure?
- “Police officers executing a search warrant must always knock-and-announce before entry, otherwise the search is invalid.” Is this statement true or false? Justify your answer.
- Compare and contrast the legal requirements for motor vehicle stops and searches. How are they similar? How are they different.
- Why is a roadblock set up to catch drunk drivers constitutional whereas a roadblock to catch lawbreakers is not?
- Give reasons why vehicle stops are based on reasonable suspicion instead of probable cause.
- State four things an officer can do after a vehicle stop based on general law enforcement authority.
https://expert-tutor.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://expert-tutor.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-10-14 20:46:452021-10-14 20:46:45Motor Vehicle Stops and Searches