You will create a strategic plan that aligns the human resources (HR) function with the organization’s mission, vision, and objectives. The overall scope of the Portfolio Project is to create a “Shared Services” structure for HR that will be housed at the organization’s corporate offices.
NOTE: At this stage, you will need to name your company and decide the service they provide or products they manufacture.
For all Portfolio Milestone assignments: Although you will not earn points the weeks you submit these deliverables, they are required components of the Portfolio Project and you will lose points on your final project grade if you fail to submit these assignments as required by the end of the weeks they are due. See the Portfolio Project grading rubric on the Course Information page for details.
Final Deliverable due Week 8
Required Topics – Be sure to cover the following:
- Strategic Contribution,
- Personal Credibility,
- HR Delivery Metrics,
- Key Performance Measurements (KPM),
- Action Plan for each functional area,
- HR mission statement,
- HR vision statement and objectives.
Your strategic plan should include:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Body of your plan
- Reference Page
- Appendix (optional)
- Ten pages minimum (not including the title page, table of contents, reference page or appendix) will be needed to complete the project.
- Support your analysis and recommendations with 5 credible sources documented in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.