Part One- must be 400-600 words, APA Style format references, NO PLAIGIRISMS PLEASE
The CEO of your firm has heard from several of his peers in town that major new quality initiatives almost always require some kind of culture change.
- Discuss how a company’s culture can affect its quality performance from both a positive and negative manner.
- Give at least 2 specific examples of each
Part Two- must be 1,000-1,250 words, APA Style format references, NO PLAIGIRISMS PLEASE
Do an Internet search, supported with references and in-text citations, for a real company example that saw dramatic improvements as a result of adopting a formal TQM program (pick any one). In your paper, cover the following specific items:
- Name of the company, what it does, and the kind of competition it faces
- The specific event or issue that drove it toward embarking on a formal quality improvement program
- A description of any implementation challenges
- What results were achieved (be specific)
- Any disappointments or unresolved issues
- What you learned from doing the research