Reflection 1 Prompt:
The first claim of this class is that Communication is Personal.
Provide an example from your own life that illustrates this idea. What — specifically — was the communication part of your example? What about the interaction makes you categorize it as personal, as we’ve talked about it in class? You should reference explicitly at least ONE of week one’s readings.
Your work must be your own original response to this prompt.
A note about reflection structure: 500 words equal about 2 double-spaced pages. You should write in complete sentences, use paragraphs, spell check, and proofread. Also, for each assignment, EVERY word (including quoted words) count toward the total word count.
1. Is your response 450-500 words? Include your word count as the last word in your assignment. Simply include the number. This is a word limit, not suggestion.
2. Is your response proofread and spellchecked?
3. Is your response coherent and well-structured?
1. Did you provide an appropriate example?
2. Did you accurately identify the communication aspect of your example?
3. Did you clearly explain how your example illustrates the idea that Communication is Personal?
4. Did you explicitly reference at least one of week one’s readings?