The US senator you work for is considering whether to support a bill that provides funding for Interpol. He has asked you to educate him on this agency.
Prepare a 6- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to provide an overview of Interpol. Your slides should include bullet points or short statements and graphics, with additional explanation in the Notes area. Your presentation should cover these areas:
- What is Interpol and how did it come about?
- What geographic area does Interpol cover?
- What kind of crimes or criminals is Interpol best suited to address?
- What is their exact authority? Do they make arrests or prosecute cases?
- Why is an agency such as Interpol necessary? What are the pros and cons of having such an agency?
- Is Interpol effective? Why or why not?
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.