I have a paper that is due for my social problems class, sadly running out of time due to family issues and needing assistance.
Imagine you are working for a local newspaper and your editor has given you a new assignment to research and write up about a critical social problem affecting your community. The social problem could be anything of your choosing, such as crime, school issues, domestic violence, unemployment, etc… You gladly “dig in” and begin gathering facts and evidence about this social problem. In your article, make sure to describe how different social institutions, such as cultural, political, economic, legal, familial, and educational, contribute to this problem. Lastly, suggest a few solutions to this social problem.
How should you go about this assignment?
To complete this project you will:
- Provide evidence to explain the extent of this social problem
- Include a total of 4 outside academic references
- Explain how social institutions contribute to facilitating and perpetuating this social problem
- Offer a conclusion that explores a solution to the social problem
The total length of your paper should be 1,600-1,800 words/ 6 pages, formatted in APA style. The first page is a title page. Page 6 is a reference page and pages 2 through 5 are text. You should have a total of 4 academic references, at least one of which should be outside of the course material. Also, remember to use Times New Roman 12-point font, set margins to one inch, and double space your paper.
What should you include in your final project?
In this 1,600-1,800 word report please include:
- An introduction that fully describes a critical social problem in the student’s local community.
- The body of the report should:
- Provide evidence to explain the extent and longevity of this social problem
- Describe existing solutions for this social problem.
- Offer an explanation as to how specific social institutions contribute to facilitating and perpetuating this social problem
- Integrate and cite at least 4 outside academic sources and/or the course material
An issue that I have written a lot about in this class is unemployment, just an fyi if want to stay that way, if not no worries, just thought I would share. Don’t worry about Unit 2 quotes, wouldn’t put in this.