Assessment TraitsRequires LopeswriteAssessment Description
Your boss was happy with your data collection plan to identify contributions of employees and offer them equitable rewards for their contributions to the success of the company. The plan has been implemented for half a year now. Has it been effective? Effective in terms of what? What quantitative research design can you use to find out? In this assignment, you will design a mock quantitative research study based on the employee retention and incentives vignette you have been exploring in the discussion questions in this course.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to “Alignment Table” located in the Class Resources for this course.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires the inclusion of at least two scholarly research sources related to this topic and at least one in-text citation from each source.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Use the vignette in the discussion forums about employee retention and incentives for their contributions to design a mock quantitative research study.
Download and save a copy of the resource “Alignment Table” located in the Class Resources for this course.
Use the table to draft the following components of a possible quantitative research study:
- Problem Statement
- Purpose Statement
- Quantitative Research Questions and Hypotheses
- Quantitative Methodology Justification
- Feasibility of Quantitative Research Methodology
Note: Your table entries must focus on the quantitative research methodology and design that would best provide insights into the effectiveness of equitable rewards for employees.
Assessment TraitsRequires LopeswriteAssessment Description Your boss was happy with your data collection plan to identify contributions of employees and offer them equitable rewards for their contribu
College of Doctoral Studies RES-831 Alignment Table Directions: Use this to complete the course assignments that require this table. The table will expand as you type information into the cells. Refer to either the GCU quantitative or qualitative dissertation template for additional information on each of the required research components. Problem Statement: