To help you get a grasp on what is and isn’t considered plagiarism, below is a link to an online plagiarism tutorial.
There are two steps to this assignment. Carefully read the directions for each step.
Step 1: Click on the link below and take the tutorial.
Step 2: Once you have completed the tutorial, answer the questions below. You may type your answers in the text box, or type them in a Word document and upload the doc. The choice is yours.
- What player did you choose?
- List three (3) types of plagiarism:
- True or False: Even if itâ€™s unintentional, plagiarism is still plagiarism
- What does the terms documenting or citing mean?
- True or False: Things that are considered common knowledge do not have to be cited. (Circle one)
- List three (3) misconceptions regarding plagiarism:
- List four (4) citation styles:
- What is a quotation?
- What is paraphrasing?
- Although this is not mentioned in the tutorial, it was mentioned in class (and you should know the answer): Which citation is used in this class?