To study the evolution of mobile Internet in this module, please review the following readings:
- Shujaa Solution. (2010, December 10). Introduction to mobile Internet. Retrieved fromhttp://www.slideshare.net/shujaasolutions/introduction-to-mobile-internet
- Raasch, J. (2010, November 3). How to build a mobile website. Smashing Magazine. Retrieved fromhttp://mobile.smashingmagazine.com/2010/11/03/how-to-build-a-mobile-website/
- Cisco. (2010). Evolution of the mobile network. Retrieved fromhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns341/ns973/white_paper_c11-624446.html
- CrowdSauce. (2011, April 30). Future of Mobile Internet. [Video file]. Retrieved fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvSdSyr4egI
- Basulto, D. (2012, April 19). Mobile is so Money: The future of the Internet. Retrieved fromhttp://bigthink.com/endless-innovation/mobile-is-so-money-the-future-of-the-internet
When you have had a chance to review information from the background readings and research other sources on your own, prepare a 3- to 4-page paper on the topic:
Analyze the importance of mobile Internet and apps and their future.
Your paper should be 3–4 pages. Take a definite stand on the issues, and develop your supporting argument carefully. Using material from the background information and any other sources you can find to support specific points in your argument is highly recommended; try to avoid making assertions for which you can find no support other than your own opinion.
THE PAPER MUST BE IN APA FORMAT THE PAPER MUST ALSO INCLUDE 2-3 INTEXT CITATIONS, AND A REFERENCE PAGE WITH LINKS FROM THE INTERNET