ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY CHAPTER 5 ASSIGNMENT
- What are the IQ levels for mild, moderate, severe and profound?
- Name four causes of intellectual disabilities (can be diseases or the environment).
- Name four pervasive developmental disorders.
- What are some differences between autism asperger’s syndrome?
- What are three types of learning disorders and briefly define each.
- Define communication disorder and give four examples.
- Name five symptoms of inattentiveness and five symptoms of hyperactivity.
- What are some differences between conduct disorder and oppositional defiant disorder?
- Define the following terms: Pica, Rumination, encopresis, and enuresis.
- Define reactive attachment disorder (infancy and childhood).