Here is the instructions preview
- Employees may contribute pretax through payroll deduction up to 16% of their salary in increments of 1% not to exceed a dollar amount of $18,500 per year, which is the maximum pretax contribution allowed by the IRS.
- Our XYZ Company will match 1% for every 1% contributed by the employee up to a 5% matching contribution.
- You may choose from a number of different investments options as outlined in the below Investment Election Form. Information on each option is provided.
- You may change investment options as often as you choose. See information concerning the method of changing options section of your material.
Explanation of the Project:
You have recently been employed by XYZ Company at an annual salary of $50,000. You are paid once a month. You have qualified to become a participant in the company’s 401(k) Savings Plan.
Complete the following:
- Employees pretax payroll deduction contribution worksheet
- Fund Allocation Worksheet- There are two parts
- Description of asset allocation decision across asset classes and reasons for
- Explanation of why you allocated to certain mutual funds.
- Calculation of Projected Value Worksheet. (attached excel file)
You have to create a Morningstar account for this it has a 14 day free trial so you can close it you are done with this work